Repeat After Me - Impact
Repeat After Me for Impact is a resource for charity organizations and caregivers to guide children that have been through a difficult or traumatic situation to use the power of positive affirmations, visualization and gratitude.
Most children's books tell you what to do, not who you are. Repeat After Me Books teach children the daily habits of positive affirmations, visualizations and gratitude. In essence, kids don't learn how to be happy and successful from abstract lessons, they learn though practical application.
Benefits of Reading Repeat After Me books aloud with your child:
- healthy and sustainable daily habits
- development of an attitude of gratitude
- visual cues that support awareness and mindfulness
- positive internal dialogue
- creation of neural reward pathways
- improvement of problem solving skills
- fostering good mental health, self esteem and self image
- easy text and fonts for early readers to recognize and repeat
- conscious and subconscious improvements in attitude, behavior and thought patterns
About the Author:
Tangie Nadimi is the author and creator of the Repeat After Me series. Tangie is a mother to three with a passion for books and art. "When the idea for a book of affirmations for kids came to me, I just HAD to pursue it. Kids need the power of mindset and positive self talk now more than ever and I think their parents are eager to help in any way they can.
- Out of stock